MY WORLD

这里是我的世界 ' 这里是我的地盘 ' 不能接受?? ' 请按右上角的红色叉叉 ' 谢谢光临啦~

Monday, September 17, 2012

The Last Goodnight...

It can't say that is all your fault
I know
My problem is much more bigger than yours

I'm kind of like hyper active person
And I can' just sit quietly at home
I will always try to plan where I want to go for when I was free
I always plan to go for so many places
So that if one of the places I can't go
I still have plan B
That's me

I admit
Friends are meant so much for me
But you too
For me
Both are very important
Still they have different importance
Friendship is friendship
Love is love
I know how to differentiate them
I'd try to explain to you so many times
Still
You don't believe it
Maybe this is why we can't be together any longer

The last Goodnight
Ends up all our relationship
Ends up all the love you gave me
Ends up all the things I pay you

The ring The watch
I will still wearing them
Until the day my love for you are dead

Without Me
Hope you will be much more happy
=)
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment