woohoo!!!
Friday again~
My lovely Friday~
I like Friday
Cause I can go home that day
Although Saturday morning still have morning class
=(
I always excited to go back home
Not that I miss my home
Just I can go anywhere I want when I reach home
Not as the same like in my hostel
No transport
No other places except nearby the college
ARGHHHH!!!!
Such a boring college life
When I still studying in my secondary school
I always wanted a college life like
The campus is very big
In the campus got basketball court
Got some shops like koperasi
A big hall
Hostel inside the campus
or whatever more
But!!!
In the real life
The college I studied not even have a canteen!!!
ARGHHH!!!
dissappointed
whatever lar
I have to stay there about 3 years
OMG
FAINT!!
I so happy today
cause you accompany me for movie
"Kepong Gengster"
such a great movie about the life of 5 members of the gengster
not bad
=)
But the most happiest thing is
Although we already like being single since the lie
but today you also treat me like your lover
I like the feeling just now
Just happy without any arguing
I Like That
=)
There are so many assignment waiting for me
ARGHH!!!
Just want to settle them faster
And get a good rest
NIGHT=)
No comments:
Post a Comment