MY WORLD

这里是我的世界 ' 这里是我的地盘 ' 不能接受?? ' 请按右上角的红色叉叉 ' 谢谢光临啦~

Friday, September 21, 2012

Peace

So
you choose the way
No sms me
No Facebook personal message me
No reply any of my message
Not even pick me a call
Ok
that's your decision
Quite an old fashion decision
I've try hard to make us as friend back
But now you just ruin that
You don't want to be a friend?
Can you tell me why?
Is this because want to forget me?
Is this try to challenge me?
For what?
Punishment for me?
Haha
You think is suitable for me what?
Now I don't know what are you thinking
Or what are you trying to do
But
Still
I will treat you as a friend
Although you don't want to accept this
You have to accept
Because it is reality
=)
Peace for both of us

No comments:

Post a Comment